We are pleased to offer a special rate for the 2024 Quilt Land Explorations: Road to Australasian Expo.
Your Quilt Exploration Tour includes:
- 9-nights Accommodations
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner, 1 Gala Dinner (quilters only)
- Group Transfers – Cruise Terminal / Hotel / Airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Local Leader and Insider Experts
- Australasian Quilt Expo Gold Pass with Gala Dinner (Expo tickets will be secured once released for sale) includes:
- Four days of class tuition
- Sample bag with products from sponsors and exhibitors
- 2024 AQC souvenir pin and bag
- Ticket to the Welcome Cocktail Party
- VIP preview of the Expo and AQC Quilt Show (Thursday and Friday morning from 8:30am)
- Unlimited entry to the Expo and AQC Quilt Show
- Thursday evening lecture
- Friday evening lecture
- Ticket to the Gala Dinner
- Continuous tea and coffee from Thursday to Sunday inclusive
- Personal snack pack on class days
- Lunch on class days
|Cost Per Person
|Cost Per Person
Rates are per person, land only. If you are a single and would like to share a cabin, we can assist you with finding a roommate.
***Discounts available for non-quilting companions or those who wish to not purchase the Quilt Expo Gold Pass. Please inquire for details***
Costs not covered in the cruise price
- Optional activities
- Individual airport transfers
- Domestic and International flights
- Airport taxes
- Any visas required
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check in nor late check out at hotels
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks with included lunches and dinners
- Tips for leader, guides, bellboys, drivers and restaurants
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
All rates are per person and in USD. Gold Pass Inclusions subject to change per AQC discretion. All passengers are responsible for signing up for their own Quilt Expo classes when available to book directly through AQC. Price and availability are subject to change. Tour has a minimum passenger requirement to operate. Roommate share requests will be subject to availability at time of booking.
QSAS is not responsible for any potential unforeseen changes to the Australasian Quilt Convention schedule of events. Tour is not wheelchair accessible. Ground transportation cannot accommodate any large devices such as scooters or wheelchairs. One checked piece of baggage permitted per person along with 1 carry-on bag.
All tickets and vouchers are issued and supplied subject to the foregoing and to any and all terms and conditions under which transportation and services are provided. The Tour Operator and Tour Hosts accepts no responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay or changes in schedules, flight cancellations or missed connections due to mechanical problems, sickness, quarantine, weather, acts of God, strikes, government actions, war, terrorism or other circumstances beyond its control. Passengers are responsible for all such losses or expenses.
The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices at any time prior to departure and without prior notice if circumstances so warrant. Any devaluation or revaluation of currencies may affect published prices.
The purchase of trip cancellation, travel accident and baggage insurance is strongly recommended.
Deposit & final payment
A deposit of $900 per person is needed to guarantee your reservation. ($500 per person is non-refundable). Final payment will be due no later than January 14, 2024. Payments may be made by check (payable to AAA Travel), or by major credit card.
Prior to tour, the non-refundable, per-person cancellation policy is as follows:
- Before 90 days: $500 per person
- 89 – 51 days: 50% per person, non-refundable, plus $900 deposit
- There is no refund within 50 days of tour.