We are pleased to offer a special cruise rate for all passengers aboard the 2023 Paris Normandy Quilt Exploration.
Your Quilt Seminar at Sea includes:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain’s Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Traveling with like-minded travelers in a small group
Prices & cabin options
|River View (170sq ft total)|
|French Balcony (170sq ft total)|
|Suite French Balcony (255sq ft total)|
*Includes Suite Amenities
Rates are per person, land/cruise only. Port taxes are an additional $210.00 per person If you are a single and would like to share a cabin, we can assist you with finding a roommate. Staterooms do not accommodate more than two people.
Costs not covered in cruise price
Your cruise price is a special rate for our Paris Normandy Quilt Exploration. It includes your ship accommodation for the 7-day cruise, ocean transportation, all meals, services, activities and entertainment onboard.
Other items not covered in the cruise cost are airfare, transfers to/from airport, pre or post hotel stays, gratuities, plus items of a personal nature such as photographs, laundry, massage, cocktails and premium alcoholic beverages except during Sip and Sail cocktail hour. Other fees may apply.
The purchase of trip cancellation, travel accident and baggage insurance is strongly recommended.
Deposit & final payment
A deposit of $600 per person is needed to guarantee your reservation.. Final payment will be due no later than December 31, 2022. Payments may be made by check (payable to AAA Travel), or by major credit card. $300 per person is non-refundable.
Once deposit has been made, the following charges will apply:
(listed by days before departure)
- 120 days: $300 per person
- 119-90 days+: $600
- 89-60 days: $100 + 35% of full fare pp
- 59-30 days: $100 + 50% of full fare pp
- 29-0 days: 100% of full fare